Enter the Arts Week treasure trail and win a piece of Art worth £150*
How to take part
At every Arts Week venue, you will find a letter. Collect all these letters to reveal an anagram of the name of a famous painting and the artist who painted it. The more venues you visit, the more letters you will collect to help you solve the anagram.
To make it easier, we will be giving some bonus clues on the North Somerset Arts Facebook page! So find our page and give us a ‘Like’. This will not only help you to keep up to date with the latest Arts Week news from the venues all around the region, but we will also introduce you to our artists and their work.
All correct entries received by midnight on the closing date of 20th May 2019 will go into a draw and a name drawn at random. The lucky winner will be able to select an artwork from their favourite Arts Week artist up to the value of £150*. So keep a note of your favourites as you go round.
The Treasure Trail is FREE to enter, and entry is by submission of a visitor feedback form which can be found in the Arts Week brochure. Pick up your copy from North Somerset Libraries and local shops.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The Treasure Trail is free to enter.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. North Somerset Arts Trustees, committee members, staff, volunteers and their families are not eligible to take part.
4. Your entry must be submitted on an official visitor feedback form at an Arts Week venue or by post to 64 Nore Road, Portishead, BS20 8DW and received by midnight on Monday 20th May 2019.
5. There is one prize of one piece of artwork chosen from one nominated artist to a maximum value of £150. If your chosen artwork costs more than £150 you have the option to contribute the additional balance to make up the total price which you would pay directly to the artist, or choose an alternative artwork. If the artwork costs less than £150 you will still only receive one piece of artwork - no cash top up available.
6. If the artwork has to be posted to you the cost of P&P is not included in the prize.
7. You must choose your top three favourite artists and your selected artwork before submitting your form using the space provided. All artwork is subject to availability.
8. Artwork seen during Arts Week may have been sold and if your top three choices are sold before the drawer you will need to select and alternative piece in conversation with your favourite artist after the drawer. There is no cash alternative.
9. Your favourite venue vote does not have to be where your favourite artist is based.
10. The draw will be made on 3rd June 2019. The winner informed by email (please ensure you provide your email address on the entry form).
11. Results will be announced after the draw on the North Somerset Arts website, Facebook page and Twitter.